Tuesday, November 8, 2011

You're worth so much more!

Dear Baby Mine,
I've been a little crabby today.  You see in trying to bring you here I had to start some medicines and those medicines are making me feel a little tender and maybe a little emotional as well.  I was just complaining about it all and I realized something after I finished writing about how much it stinks to feel this way.  I would go through so much more to bring you here Baby Mine, anything it takes, no amount of pain is too much if it ends with you being in my arms, in our family!  I ordered your big brother a shirt this last week, and I can't wait to see it on him, because it announces his new role in our family as your big brother, it means you are really coming to us and we have an expected arrival date. If cramping and not fitting my jeans and crying over silly things brings you to us, bring it on, because you are worth it all Baby Mine and soo much more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment