Friday, November 11, 2011

Just Hello

Dear Baby Mine,
I don't have much to say today, just that I'm thinking of you and dreaming of you.  You occupy my mind most of the time, even when I'm busy you seem to creep in and I find myself drifting again.  Your brothers and your sister  wanted to sing tonight, and so as we all sat around singing songs, while they played with play dough, I wondered about you again, will you love to sing? I hope so, our family enjoys singing together, and it's an often requested activity. M your youngest big brother will make up all sorts of songs to sing for you, he loves doing that for babies and I know he will love doing it for you.  I use to sing all your brothers to sleep each night and I can't wait to do that for you too.
Hurry home Baby Mine We love you and can't wait to sing to you!
Love from the moon and back,
Mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment